Friday, August 18, 2006

 

These strike me as wise words:

"Do not jump to conclusions, do not rush to judgment, do not speculate, let the justice system take its course.”

Of course, our near complete inability to heed them, however, is one source for a certain lack of hope that's been plaguing this bent liberal pacifist of late. Also makes it tough to either read the news or champion the blogosphere, as well.

I'm really not of one opinion or the other, but I do feel MUCH need to reserve judgment in the present case. Thankfully, I'm not entirely without company...and some of the folks that are suggesting a more cautious approach to this story happen to be journos and editors...for whatever that's worth to you.

Personally, I can't wait until the rapture's been taken care of and we can all get back down to serious work. Until then, it seems likely we'll mostly be running around like headless chooks.

I should go to bed, I think. Grr. Tchitch

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?