Sunday, February 12, 2006

 

Pictures

...because now that I've managed to get firefox on my laptop, I can...



On top of Birobong, Odaesan, eating food provided by one of my adult students, Chung-gun.



Chung-gun and I, at the marker at the top of Birobong, posing for the obligatory monument shot.



Here, we're joined by Chung-gun's friend, Seung-gyu.



You can't really see it, but on the way down from the peak (with background noise provided by a nearby Buddhist temple, whose loudspeakers made the woods reverbrate with chants), we watched a squirrel locate--and promptly go to work on--a discarded lollypop.



This one has nothing to do with Korea, but I love it. Caption: "When you're in really deep shit, keep your mouth shut and act like you know what you're doing." Wise words.

While I'm trotting out the sophomoric humor anyway, might I point you to my favorite online comic strip? Dig deep into the archives...many good laughs to be had there. Also, in case you missed this one: Brokeback to the Future. Wrong on sooo many levels, but damn if it doesn't work.

I'll post a real entry soon. --tchitch

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?