Thursday, July 22, 2004

 

First goals accomplished

As you can see, my audience of one, I've managed to figure out at least one tweak to the sidebar...all linkied up & ready to rock, though there will be significantly more to come over there. In the next few weeks, I hope to get all my Dev Art journal entries switched over this way, because I ain't a visual artist, don't pretend to be, and furthermore I want a format that allows me to establish certain go to links (got that started over on the side) and to allow anyone who wants to to comment.

I'll get an introduction up in the near future, just in case someone has managed to stumble upon this little page while I'm still unpacking my boxes.

--ok, more later.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?